Stay Cool… at the Pool!
Aquatic Park Features
- Heated Z-Shaped Pool
- 6-25 Meter Lanes
- 40′ x 40′ Diving Well
- 1 Meter Diving Well
- Deck Slide
- Drop Slide
- 40′ x 40′ Shallow Area
- 32′ x 32′ Wading Pool with Raindrop Fountain
- Concession Area
- 7000 Square feet of Water Surface
- Suntan Hill
- Picnic Area
- Shaded Gazebos
Aquatic Park Membership Privileges:
- First choice of dates for Pool Rentals
- Morning Adult Swim
- First choice of dates for Birthday Parties
- Discounted swim lessons
Alsip Park District “FunFest” – Saturday, June 16
American Red Cross Swim Lessons – begin Saturday, June 2.
So much to do, so little time!
- All season pass registrations will take place at Apollo Recreation Center during regular office hours. Proof of residency will be required! Adults 18 years of age and older will need a minimum of 2 pieces of identification (1 must be a picture I.D. with an Alsip address and the other must be a current utility bill). This includes people renewing membership as well.
- All season pass members must have a photo I.D. card made at the Apollo Recreation Center.
- Bring your 2018 pool pass or activity card when registering.
- Family memberships are based on 4 people. Family memberships can include a Grandparent and/or babysitter as the adult in the family pass package.
- A family membership will be sold to two adults and any children living in the same household under the age of 22 that are full-time students. Only immediate family members are allowed to be included in the family membership. The student will be required to show a current school I.D.
- Any adult 18 or older who is not a student living in the household with mother and/or father will need to purchase their own pool membership.
- It is MANDATORY for all children that are not potty-trained to wear Little Swimmers and Rubber Pants. You may purchase these items at the front desk of the pool. If your child is found without these on in the pool, you will be asked either to purchase one from the front desk or to leave the Sprayfari Aquatic Park.
- Any children 11 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person 16 years of age or older at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Everyone entering the facility must pay an admission fee. NO EXCEPTIONS!