Stay Cool… at the Pool!
Aquatic Park Features
- Heated Z-Shaped Pool
- 6-25 Meter Lanes
- 40′ x 40′ Diving Well
- 1 Meter Diving Well
- Deck Slide
- Drop Slide
- 40′ x 40′ Shallow Area
- 32′ x 32′ Wading Pool with Raindrop Fountain
- Concession Area
- 7000 Square feet of Water Surface
- Suntan Hill
- Picnic Area
- Shaded Gazebos
Aquatic Park Membership Privileges:
- First choice of dates for Pool Rentals
- Morning Adult Swim
- First choice of dates for Birthday Parties
- Discounted swim lessons
American Red Cross Swim Lessons begin on Saturday, June 10
So much to do, so little time!
- All season pass registrations will take place at Apollo Recreation Center during regular office hours. Proof of residency will be REQUIRED! Adults 18 years of age and older will need a MINIMUM of 2 pieces of identification (1 must be a picture I.D. with an Alsip address and the other must be a current utility bill). This includes people RENEWING memberships as well.
- All season pass members must have a photo I.D. made at the Apollo Recreation Center.
- Bring your 2022 pool pass or activity card when registering.
- Family memberships are based on 4 individuals in the same household, same address.
- It is MANDATORY for all children that are not potty-trained to wear Little Swimmers and rubber pants. You may purchase these items at the front desk of the pool. If your child is found without these on in the pool, you will be asked either to purchase one from the front desk or to leave the Aquatic Park.
- Any child 11 years of age and younger must be always accompanied by a parent or responsible person 16 years of age or older, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Everyone entering the facility must pay an admission fee, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Aquatic Park Rules & Regulations
The following are rules and regulations that will be followed and enforced by the Alsip Park District Sprayfari Aquatic
Park. This is not an inclusive list. The pool management has the authority to implement and enforce rules that are more
stringent or that supplement those listed here.
- Admission to the pool shall be refused to all persons having any contagious disease, infectious conditions such
as colds, fever, ringworm, foot infections, skin lesions, diarrhea, vomiting, inflamed eyes, ear discharges, or any
other condition which has the appearance of being infectious. Persons with excessive sunburn, abrasions which
have not healed, corn plasters, bunion pads, adhesive tape, rubber bandages, or other bandages of any kind
shall also be refused admittance. A person under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall not
be permitted in the pool area.
- The pool water is not suitable for drinking. Avoid swallowing pool water.
- Littering is prohibited. In addition, no food, drink, gum, e-cigs, vaping or tobacco products are allowed in the
pool area other than specially designated and controlled sections of the pool area.
- All persons are required to take a shower before entering the pool area.
- Personal conduct within the pool facility must be such that the safety of self and others is not jeopardized. No
running, boisterous or rough play, excessive splashing or splashing lifeguards will be tolerated.
- First aid is available in the manager’s office.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants into the pool is not
- Glass, soap or other material which might create hazardous conditions or interfere with efficient operation of the
swimming pool shall not be permitted in the swimming pool or on the pool deck. A clear, reusable plastic bottle
containing water will be allowed on the pool deck. Glass containers are prohibited.
- Swimsuits must be worn in the pool swim shorts and plain white t-shirts are allowed. Basketball shorts/leggings
and non-white t-shirts are not allowed.
- All children who are not toilet-trained must wear Little Swimmers plus a pair of tightly fitting rubber or
plastic pants. Diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- Diving is not permitted outside the diving well. Please be cautious while using the diving board.
- Swimming is prohibited at outdoor swimming pools when lightning is present, including a 30-minute period after
the last lightning observed.
- Lifeguards are responsible for enforcing safety rules and responding to emergencies. Parent or guardians
should supervise their children.
- Any patron that is seizure prone should notify management for safety protocol procedures.
- The wading pool is for children under 48 inches tall. At no time should a child be left unsupervised in the wading
pool. No one should swim alone.
- Only Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed in the pool – must be checked & banded at front
- Toys are not allowed in the large pool, however, they are allowed in the wading pool.
- NO nose covering goggles due to oxygen restriction an delay in emergency care.
- Baby strollers are NOT allowed on the pool deck. Strollers are only allowed in the wading pool area or the
concession area. They must remain stationary. You must use the most direct route to and from the concession
area and wading pool. No strolling around the deck with the strollers.
- Any child 11 years of age and younger must be accompanied and supervised by an individual 16 years
of age or older at all times through out their visit.
- Proper ID is required to gain entrance into the pool. A membership card, driver’s license or a State ID card are
the ONLY pieces of identification that will be accepted. Alsip Sprayfari Aquatic Park WILL NOT accept the
following: gas bills, electric bills, credit card statements or phone bills. There will be NO exceptions to this rule.
- The Alsip Park District and staff are not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen valuables. The front desk will
not hold any personal property or provide locks.
- PERSONS VIOLATING ANY PERSONAL CONDUCT REGULATIONS EITHER WRITTEN OR VERBAL WILL
BE SUBJECT TO EVICTION AND/OR OTHER DISCIPLINARY ACTION DEEMED NECESSARY BY SPRAYFARI
A AQUATIC PARK STAFF. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.