The Park Board is composed of five non-paid individuals selected by you to serve elected terms. The Board is primarily a policy-making body that reflects the needs and interests of all taxpayers. The Board of Commissioners meets every fourth Monday of each month at the Apollo Recreation Center, 12521 S. Kostner, Alsip. The public is welcome to attend.
* Except as noted because of scheduled holidays, Committee/Board Meetings are conducted on the 4th Monday the month. Board Meetings commence at 6:30 pm. All are welcome to attend. To be placed on the agenda, please contact the Alsip Park District Main Office at (708) 389-1003.
Apollo Recreation Center
12521 South Kostner Avenue
Alsip, IL 60803
2021 Meeting Schedule
2022 Meeting Schedule
The Alsip Park District Park Board of Commissioners will meet for a Special Meeting on Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 11:00am at the Apollo Recreation Center, 12521 South Kostner, Alsip, IL 60803.
The agenda for the meeting is listed below.
The Alsip Park District is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to contact the Director of Parks and Recreation at (708) 389-1003 promptly to allow the Park District to make reasonable accommodations.
Any change in the meeting agenda, date, time or location, the Park District will post a public notice at the Apollo Recreation Center.
By order of the Alsip Park District Board of Park Commissioners.
1) Call to Order
2) Roll Call
3) Budget Planning FY 2021-2022
This public notice and agenda was distributed on July 12, 2021:
- Posted at the Apollo Recreation Center
- Distributed to each Park Board member
- Posted on the District website