Perfect Picnic Spots are just a Short Walk/Drive Away
The Alsip Park District is eager to inform you that several of our shelters in our parks throughout the community are for rent. Each shelter may only be rented once a weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. No alcoholic beverages, animals, open fires (except in permanent park district grills), DJ’s or glass containers are allowed and renter is responsible for all guests, liabilities and damages. Renter and guest must clean and vacate the premise by dusk, failure to do so will result in forfeit of their deposit. Renters must include set up and take down time in the time on the contract.
Note: For cancellations the Alsip Park District must be notified two weeks prior to the rental or a forfeit of the renter’s deposit will occur. Rental on Saturday and Sunday Only.
- Apollo Park (50 person capacity)
- Barnes Park (25 person capacity)
- Laramie Park (25 person capacity)
- Sears Park (60 person capacity)**
- $100 Cash Deposit Required
- Fee (Residents): $100 per 5 hour rental
- Fee (Non-Residents): $150 per 5 hour rental
- ** $25.00 Cash Fee for Bathrooms