The Alsip Park District is seeking qualified individuals to apply for the Athletic Site Supervisor Position. This is a part time seasonal position.
Job Title: Athletic Site Supervisor
Agency: Alsip Park District
Salary: $8.50- $10.00 per hour (Based on experience)
- The Athletic Site Supervisor reports to the Athletic Supervisor.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Be able to work nights and weekends
- Weekday hours are normally after 5:00pm
- Weekend hours can be as early as 8:00am and as late at 7:00pm
- Be able to handle questions from the public in a professional manner
- Have general knowledge of rules and regulations of the Park District and multiple sports (softball, volleyball, soccer)
- Experience in CPR/First Aid Certification preferred but not required
- To oversee and ensure games are starting and finishing on time and run smoothly (softball, volleyball, soccer)
- Set up/take down equipment
- Arrive early to help set up and prepare fields and work stations
- Stay after the last game to takedown/clean up
- Maintain the scoreboard if needed
- Assist referees and coaches as needed
- May need to referee if staff is shorthanded
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Must be able to help lift chairs, tables, and equipment bins
- Must have good awareness and show good judgment
- May have to use good judgment to postpone or cancel games due to inclement weather
- Apply first aid if needed and fill out accident reports
- All new hires uncertified will be required to take an American Red Cross CPR/First Aid training course paid for by the Alsip Park District
- Assist with special events
Please e-mail application* to:
12521 S. Kostner Ave.
Alsip, IL. 60803
*Applications can be found on the Alsip Park District Website.