Sprayfari Aquatic Park
General Membership Information
- All season pass registrations will take place at the Apollo Recreation Center during regular office hours. Proof of residency will be required! Adults 18 years of age and older will need a minimum of 2 pieces of identification (1 must be a picture I.D. with an Alsip address and the other must be a current utility bill). This includes people renewing membership as well.
- All season pass members must have a photo I.D. card made at the Apollo Recreation Center, located at 12521 S. Kostner, Alsip.
- Bring your 2014 pool pass or activity card when registering.
- Family memberships are based on 4 people. Family memberships can include a Grandparent and/or babysitter as the adult in the family pass package.
- A family membership will be sold to a mother and/or father and any children living in the same household under the age of 22 that are full-time students. The student will be required to show a current school I.D.
- Any adult 18 or older who is not a student living in the household with mother and /or father will need to purchase their own pool membership.
- It is MANDATORY for all children that are not potty-trained to wear Little Swimmers and Rubber Pants. You may purchase these items at the front desk of the pool. If your child is found without these on in the pool, you will be asked either to purchase one from the front desk or to leave the Aquatic Park.
- Any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an individual over the age of 16. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Everyone entering the facility must pay an admission fee. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Resident pool passes can be purchaseed beginning April 1. Nonresident pool passes can be purchased beginning May 1. Note: Online registration is unavailable for swim lessons.
2015 Swim Season -- Hours of Operation
Saturday, May 23 through Monday, September 7
Saturday May 23
|May 24 - May 25|
12:00 noon - 8:00 pm
|May 26 - August 14|
|Morning Adult Swim||
7:30 - 9:00 am (Monday - Friday)
12:00 noon - 5:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
6:00 - 8:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
|Note: The Aquatic Park will be open on July 4 from 12:00 noon until 5:00 pm|
|August 15 - August 30|
4:00 - 8:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
12:00 noon - 8:00 pm (Saturday-Sunday)
|August 31 - September 4|
|September 5, 6 and 7|
12:00 noon - 5:00 pm